7 Stage Filter - RO
• First stage: "Sediment 5 micron ": Primary cartridge composed of polypropylene fibers at 5 microns precision to prevent impurities, sand, insects, algae and rust.
• Second Stage: "GAC": Contains granular activated carbon which adsorbs gases that cause bad odor in water, chlorine and organic substances.
• Third Stage: "CTO": Composed of carbon block to adsorb chlorine derivatives and organic substances, encapsulated in unwoven fabric at 5 microns precision to ensure the absence of impurities.
• Fourth Stage: " R.O Membrane" : 75 GPD productivity reverse osmosis element with 0.0001 microns precision to eliminate salts, heavy metals, organic substances, viruses by 99 % rejection.
• Fifth stage "PCC" : a component of a substance active carbon, manufactured from coconut to remove any effect of the process of storage and remove any odors or dissolved gases, bad taste to change the filter.
• Sixth Stage "PH" : Adjust the PH to remove the bitterness of the water phase and a useful addition salts for water such as calcium, magnesium and potassium.
• Seventh stage "cartridge 3x1" : is divided into 3 parts of carbon and rock particles and bio-ceramic to remove any residual chlorine taste or smell and also add a range of useful minerals extracted from the mineral-rich rocks.
• All components Made in Taiwan and authorized by the Egyptian Ministry of Health.
• Membrane made in japan